In this link building training system you will learn to generate AT LEAST 300% more targeted web traffic to your website by targeting more influential link prospects
Have you ever been told that earning quality guest posts to your site is all about luck? That all you have to do is send enough outreach messages out and the links will start flying in?
Well, here’s the truth: That advice isn’t just dead wrong — it’s irresponsible.
Because no link building strategy will work if you have a mentality about only being in it for yourself. In fact, they only make you feel like a miserable failure. If that sounds familiar, you’re probably having a really tough time getting websites ranked on Google.
What’s worse is the fact that most link building service providers target minuscule prospects, the kind that will never advance their business even if they are successful in getting placements from them.
Compounding the matter is 99.9% of the link requests being sent out these days DO NOT result in links of any sort.
Is it any wonder your link building efforts have been sagging up until now?
There is a better link building strategy for earning revenue.
Why Most Link Building Campaigns Fail
If your website isn’t generating the income for your business that you want, there are two likely reasons:
- Your content is generic and benefits no one whatsoever.
- Your link prospects are WEAK or nonexistent.
You are about to be given the opportunity to learn how to overcome both those major hurdles regardless of your current skill level or budget.
But I’m getting way ahead of myself.
What Doesn’t Work in SEO Anymore?
While understanding SEO doesn’t require an advanced degree in rocket science. There are a few things you need to be aware of nonetheless.
Let’s discuss the tactics that no longer work to generate organic traffic from the search engines.
Creating content that is just “good enough.”
Competition on the web is fiercer than ever these days. Your content needs to WOW not only your buyer prospects but also your link prospects. If it doesn’t, your SEO campaign will fail to boost the revenue your website generates.
Posting your content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, or any other social media site.
You say you read that posting your content on social media sites will lead to your site earning backlinks from other webmasters? Yeah, I read that too. I also spent tens of thousands of dollars implementing that tactic for my clients. The problem with it is it doesn’t work. Most people who share your content on social media sites never read it, let alone link to it from their website.
Begging for links is bad news.
No one will link to your site unless they first have a reason to. That reason has to be something that benefits them. If you fail to create this type of content or in relaying what your link prospect will get from linking to you, that’s begging.
Building meaningless backlinks.
In my link building book, I taught that most links you build yourself are useless and will never help to increase the revenue your website produces for your business. Building them might feel like you’re accomplishing something, but, instead, you’re only wasting your time.
Now, let me explain what does work in link building in 2019.
What SEO Success Looks Like in 2019
To succeed in link building today, you need to create great content and get magnificent at conducting link outreaches. There’s no shortcut around that fact either. I wish there were, but there just isn’t.
If you’re going to reach out to webmasters and bloggers for links, it might as well be to the top influencers in your industry.
You only have so much time in the day. The effort it takes to win over prospects would be wasted on prospects who have nothing to offer your business.
Many link building experts caution against targeting your best link prospects first. They will lead you to believe it is better to get your “sea legs underneath you” before you start swinging for the fences with your link building.
I call baloney.
Setting your sites on the biggest link targets in your industry will pay huge dividends for you because it will force you to create the few pages of content you need to make that happen.
Getting PREMIUM Prospects to the Bow-Chick-A-Wow-Wow Stage
Wait a minute Matt, getting prospects to give you links is tough. It’s got to be impossible to earn links from the people in my industry who are in the best position to help me right now.
Doing something currently to achieve it than you’re currently doing?
As a member of Link Building Mastery You Will Learn to Connect With Prospects the Right Way
A zoologist named, Desmond Morris taught in his book, Intimate Behaviour, that people go through 12 stages of Intimacy with their mates.
Below is a copy of his book cover and what each of the 12 stages is that he discovered. The thing to keep in mind as you look over them is that any time an individual attempt to skip a few of the stages in a relationship it is considered assault or worse.
So anyone skipping ahead is not going to get very far in his or her pursuit of a relationship.
What do the 12 Stages of Intimacy have to do with link building? Everything!
You would never ask someone to marry you on a first date. You just wouldn’t. But do you ask link prospects to marry you on your very first encounter with them? If you have been, you have come to the right place.
That tactic doesn’t work on low-level prospects, let alone on Influencers.
As link builders, we obviously are not trying to get our prospects to bed. At least I hope not. But we do want them to give us multiple links and referrals.
Take a look at the graphic below:
Attempting to ask a cold prospect for a backlink is like asking someone to marry you while you’re on your first date with them.
If your link outreach campaigns have been failing up until now, I would be willing to bet it’s because you asked for too much too soon without first establishing value with your prospects.
As a member of Link Building Mastery, you’ll stop doing that, I promise.
It doesn’t work, and even if you do get links that way, it’s from meaningless websites that will never improve your rankings.
That’s why you’re going to love this link building training program. It’s going to show you the step by step process you need to follow to earn links and referrals from premium prospects.
Not only that, but it will also train you how to get more effective in landing backlinks from lower tiered prospects too.
Think Link Building is Dead?
Link building isn’t dead, but it has changed.
Thanks to spammers, the old rules of link building no longer apply.
So we can all thank them for how tough it is to earn links in 2018 and beyond. Today, to get backlinks, you need to get your prospects to welcome you into their life.
Making matters worse is the fact your prospects are getting flooded with link requests every day from unscrupulous link builders. They come across as pests, not guests.
Your prospects filter them out as if they never saw the requests in the first place. This results in a negative experience for the link prospect, and no backlink for the link builder.
There is a better way to build links, and if you give me a few more moments I’ll break it down for you.
The Future of Link Building Is “PIFO” (Pay It Forward Outreach)
Effective link building in 2019 and beyond has an entirely new set of rules than older, outdated forms of link building:
Identify the prospects who would benefit from linking to your content and who are in a position to help your business the most. This should take no longer than 60 minutes once a month. Most link builders spend the MAJORITY of their time searching for prospects. This step alone will change the way your company builds links forever.
Research the prospect’s content to find out as much leverage points as you can on them. Just like you would never attempt to split firewood with an ax missing a handle, you should never reach out to prospects without leverage working in your favor. The person with the most leverage always wins, and now that’s going to be you.
Begin paying forward. Determine what your link prospects need and want and find small ways to give it to them. Helping others who can help you back in MUCH BIGGER ways is not virtuous, but it will grow your business.
Ask your prospects to link to your content. (Warning: Do not proceed to this step until you are sure the prospect will value giving you the backlink even more than you will from receiving it. This is easier than you think once you know how it’s done.)
If all this seems simple, it’s because it is.
It’s about finding people you know who will be able to help your business and then doing what it takes to earn multiple links from them.
And fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
FACT: Today, More Than Ever Before, Businesses Need Link Builders Who Can Earn The Type Of Backlinks That Improving Search Rankings
I’m not going to spend a lot of time convincing you on the importance of link building…
The fact is, according to DigitalMarketer, “95% of marketers are already utilizing some form of marketing and 90% of buyers say “they’ll find you” when they’re ready to buy…”
…so, link building is quite simply: unavoidable!
And why would you want to avoid it?
There are people online right now looking for what you have to offer and if your website had enough of the right type of backlinks, those prospects would be able to find you (instead of your competitors).
There’s just one problem: A very small percentage of link builders know how to earn links. They’re the proverbial Hare in the old story where he raced the tortoise…unwilling to do what it takes to get across the finish line ahead of their competitors,
That’s where you come in.
As a Link Building Master, you are uniquely qualified to help brands establish backlinks and referrals from Industry Influencers that generate more inbound traffic and leads through multiple referral partners (not just Google).
In this master class, you’ll:
- Get instant access to Link Building Mastery training and transform your current link building team into revenue-generating SEO veterans.
- Learn to fast-track your link building efforts so that you earn more links, traffic, and money.
- Discover the secrets to getting the biggest people in your industry to recognize you as an authority so they will be more likely to give you backlinks and referrals.
- Master 11 different ways you can get your link prospects to value giving you backlinks more than you get from receiving them so you earn more links to your website.
- Determine the best way to introduce yourself to your link prospects before asking them for a link placement so your current outreach efforts start producing more results. (In Lesson 5 of Module 4, you’ll learn a vetted way to do this.)
- Understand how to earn backlinks like LinkMoses, the late great Eric Ward who had a 90% acceptance rate on his link requests.
- Learn the 13 things that are absolutely decimating your link outreach efforts.
Link Building Training Course Details
In this 14-hour course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to earn backlinks that improve rankings on Google and generates referral traffic.
- Lesson 1: From the Instructor
- Lesson 2: Adapting a New Link Building Paradigm
- Lesson 3: Golden Prospect Examples – Computer Repair Business
- Lesson 4: Golden Prospect Examples – Sunglasses E-commerce
- Lesson 5: Golden Prospect Examples – Plumber
- Lesson 6: Golden Prospect Examples – Online Candy Store
- Lesson 7: Golden Prospect Examples – Jeep Parts E-commerce
- Lesson 8: Golden Prospect Examples – Rod and Reel E-commerce
- Lesson 9: Golden Prospect Examples – Microwave Engineers
- Lesson 10: Live Q & A Recording
Researching Your Golden Prospects
- Lesson 1: Module Introduction
- Lesson 2: Sorting Through Your List of Golden Prospects
- Lesson 3: Finding the Proper Contact Information
- Lesson 4: Use LinkedIn to Find Golden Prospects
- Lesson 5: Subscribe to Golden Prospects’ Newsletters
- Lesson 6: Follow Their Facebook Pages
- Lesson 7: Buy and Read Their Kindle Books
- Lesson 8: What Charities Do Your Golden Prospects Support?
- Lesson 9: Is Your Golden Prospect on Quora?
- Lesson 10: Is Your Golden Prospect on LinkedIn or Twitter?
- Lesson 11: Researching the Friends of Your Golden Prospects
- Lesson 12: Finding the Business Needs of Your Golden Prospects
- Lesson 13: Deeper Research Tactics
- Lesson 14: Live Q & A Recording
Helping Your Golden Prospects
- Lesson 1: Module Introduction
- Lesson 2: Never, Ever, Do These Things
- Lesson 3: How Not to Reach Out to Your Golden Prospects
- Lesson 4: Determine What You Want
- Lesson 5: Sharing Traffic With Other E-commerce Sites
- Lesson 6: Send Traffic to Your Golden Prospects’ Websites
- Lesson 7: Bulk Order Love
- Lesson 8: Creating Content for Your Golden Prospect
- Lesson 9: Transcription Work
- Lesson 10: Filling In Potholes
- Lesson 11: Interviews
- Lesson 12: Provide Services at a Heavy Discount
- Lesson 13: Buying Advice
- Lesson 14: Finding Referral Partners for Your Golden Prospects
- Lesson 15: Interview Your Golden Prospects
Asking for the Link
- Lesson 1: Module Introduction
- Lesson 2: Watch This Before Reaching Out to Your Golden Prospect
- Lesson 3: Establish Yourself as a Teacher
- Lesson 4: Getting Your Website In Order
- Lesson 5: Cleaning Up Your Twitter Account
- Lesson 6: Introduce Yourself to Your Golden Prospect
- Lesson 7: Get Attention
- Lesson 8: Craft Your First Private Message
- Lesson 9: Modified First Approach to Your Golden Prospect
- Lesson 10: What to Do After Making a Private Connection
- Lesson 11: Sending a Link Request to Your Golden Prospect – Part One
- Lesson 12: Sending a Link Request to Your Golden Prospect – Part Two
- Lesson 13: Sending a Link Request to Your Golden Prospect – Part Three
- Lesson 14: What To DO If Your Golden Prospect Doesn’t Link to You
Who Should Take This Link Building Training?
SEO Agencies, Digital Marketers, Web Developers, Business Owners
Why Should You Take This Link Building Training?
…this training will differentiate you from all your competitors.
Unlike the bajillion knuckleheads out there calling themselves a “link building expert,” you’ll have the extensive training to back it up.
More importantly, it will make you a better link builder.
Why? Because you’re going to get instant access to the same training you would receive as an employee at our SEO Agency. (And while I don’t want to brag, we have ranked thousand and thousands of sites on the first page of Google over the last decade!)
And we didn’t hold anything back either.
Our employees follow these exact same action plans to earn quality backlinks to our clients’ websites, and then boost website rankings on Google, taught by our founder, Matt LaClear.
So, if you want to:
- Upgrade your career (or start a new one)
- Learn the latest and greatest tactics (that actually work)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade…
…this training is for you.
If you’re a business owner…
…you want to transform your team into revenue-generating link building experts.
But you don’t know how to train them to do that yet. We do, and we can’t wait to do it!
If you’re not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training we give our employees at our agency,, then get them trained up!Either way, if you want to increase the revenue your team produces for your business, then this link building training is for you.
About Your Instructor
Matt LaClear is the Link Building Director for Guest Post Ink and Your SEO Squad and is in charge of managing outreach campaigns.
Matt got his start in link building managing several employees and 10,259 projects for small to mid-sized businesses. Over the years his agency has generated millions of dollars of profits for his customers and that number today is growing bigger and bigger.
In the decade he has been building backlinks he has witnessed several catastrophic algorithm changes in the way Google ranks sites. The first one that hit him hard was Penguin and it devastated over 5500 of his client’s site rankings overnight. In the six years since then, Matt has developed a white hat link building system that is Google friendly, and something that can be counted on for consistency, day in and day out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: “How will this link building training help me?”
A: It depends on who you are…
If you’re a business owner, this training is a great way to learn to build relationships with the people in your Industry best in a position to help your business. It’s also a great way to train your own team to ensure that they’re up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you’re an SEO Agency, this training will help you earn much higher quality links for your clients, which will help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you’re a digital marketer, this training will give you another service you can upsell your clients and boost the revenue you generate.
If you’re an employee or marketing professional, this training can make you more valuable to your company, which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don’t have a tangible reason to request).
Q: “How valuable is this link building training?”
A: The training itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. That’s nothing compared to the knowledge you’re going to receive when you take this link building training. You will know link building. I’ll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW LINK BUILDING.
Q: “How will earning backlinks from Influencers in my industry help my business”
A: Gold links like these to your site will help your business in three ways:
- You’ll receive referral traffic from their website. You’re going to get visitors from their link when his or her readers click it. Maybe even a lot of them.
- Your search engine rankings will improve. Which will result in even more prospects hitting your website and buying your product or services.
- The largest authority in your niche will get to know who you are. That’s going to give you the ability to network with this authority.
Do you have a link building training question we didn’t answer? Please contact us and let us know!